Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My baby's growing too fast...


I have a 10 week old baby and I'm already mourning stages we pass! Last night was Nola's first night in her bedroom and crib. The picture here is from the Sunday night, the last night she slept in her bassinet next to me. As you can see, she stretched from one end to the other, with not much room for anything else. I know she will sleep better in her room...Michael claims we both snore (he should speak for himself only) and she does seem to be a light sleeper, waking up at every sound, including his alarm in the morning. Don't get me wrong, I really would love some more sleep....I just feel she is growing too fast and will miss her right next to me. I don't think I felt this sentimental with Piper and I think it's because I was naive to how quickly she would grow. Now, knowing how truly fast time flies, I'm more sensitive when little milestones are passed. But, she did sleep from 10pm to 5am in her own crib....that's more sleep than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment