Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm feelin' good...spa day!


Betsy, Christi, and Melinda....looking wonderfully refreshed after their "treatments"....hanging out in our personal "living room"...

Christi, Myself, and Julie getting our fingers taken care of. I learned something while I was getting my first ever manicure....I have over-active cuticles....who would have known!

Yesterday was a great day for this momma....

The day started with my children sleeping until 8 am (Nola through the night, no night feeding) so this Mom slept through the night from about 10:30 pm to 8 am!!! Then, the day only got better when I kissed the children good-bye with the babysitter and had a spa day with some friends. It was an afternoon of manicures, pedicures, facials, eyebrow arches, and massages! Oh, and I can't forget the cookies, chocolate and champagne with strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment